South Texas Action Pistol Club Rules & Regulations
1. Eye & ear protection mandatory.
2. No loaded weapons behind firing line.
3. Handling of weapons in designated area only.
4. Weapons will be loaded only by command of range officer.
5. Any barrel length of handgun & any type of sights allowed.
6. No shoulder or cross-draw holster allowed, holster & equipment must be safe & appropriate for use as determined by match director.
7. All novice shooters will be required to shoot the TYRO
course prior to competing in their first
8. All Blackhawk Shooting Range Rules apply to any club activity.
9. Any violation of these Rules & Regulations will
result in disqualification from the stage, match or at the discretion of
the Executive Committee. Repeated violations may result in suspension or
expulsion from the club.